About Me

My photo
My ex boyfriend actually created this blog for me as an outlet. Now he's created an addict. So about me. I recently moved out of the paternal nest, now living not too far away from the comforts of home but far enough for independence. My best and worst feature is that i adore change. As a result, nothing really stays the same for too long. This includes my hair. My ideas are changing everyday... and so i'll probably want to delete this in an hour. Note: This is the revised version

Sunday 15 March 2009

That year...

So we're busy preparing a 21st bash for my best friend.
And we've come up with the idea of Alice in Wonderland...
I'm getting pretty excited. Picture it, punch served in tea pots, Card stacks as the center pieces, tasty treats.

now i have the idea to make candlesticks out of apples. Simply cut out the apple core, replace it with a candle and youve got a magical, alice in wonderlandy looking delight.


Natalia Vadinova and John Galliano

No comments: